We are looking for a Account Executive to work across two work streams; one, supporting the online and production content of our largest client, a leading UK clothing retailer. Two, supporting our affiliate management services with a UK leading homeware and furniture client.
You’ll be a fully-fledged apprentice of the discipline. It’s your responsibility to assist your seniors in every conceivable way to ensure we deliver a consistently high quality service to our clients. You’ll be working on real, live projects and representing Biglight through client contact. You’ll also be contributing to Biglight’s energy and culture with an insatiable curiosity, a sense of fun and the seeking out of the latest fads and trends in popular culture to keep up-to-date.
No recruitment agencies please.
- Work with senior team members to execute clients’ online marketing strategy
- Organise and maintain client campaign and/or content calendars
- Use your excellent communication skills to ensure partners, clients and external key stakeholders are well informed of all brand activity
- Proactively manage the day-to-day communications with the chosen affiliate network and publishers
- Effectively record media/content placements and features
- Police the channel to make sure partners are adhering to current client terms and conditions
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry to identify digital and production led trends
- Taking ownership of administrative and logistical aspects of content management activities including supporting photoshoots, organising crew members, catering, couriers and deliveries
- Perform competitor reviews and post campaign analysis
- Attend client calls and meetings when necessary and take ownership of next actions
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have experience in a similar role where you have managed day-to-day administrative, communications and logistical requirements and have built strong relationships with third-party partners.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and up for a challenge and has a high interest in digital marketing, photoshoots and online editorial blogs.
- Your organisational skills will be first class and you’ll be used to working to tight deadlines
- You are able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool demeanor
- You are a self starter with a strong desire to learn and have the drive to make the most of your role
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- You can demonstrate your knowledge/understanding of affiliate marketing
- You are comfortable using MS Excel and Google Mail
- You have a proactive approach where you confidently take ownership of tasks
- You are an experienced team player who has a personable can do, positive mental attitude