As a Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO) Project Coordinator at Biglight, you will be charged with assisting CXO teams with the smooth running of projects from concept to delivery, across all of our CXO accounts.
This is an internal role which requires commitment to the cause, a meticulous eye for detail and effective communication and coordination across all disciplines.
You will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way we deliver our projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS
- Briefing support: assisting PMs and the wider CXO delivery teams, ensuring all members of the team are fully briefed and understand why and how we are delivering the project.
- Resourcing support: assisting the PM’s to ensure that the desired resources are booked on the correct projects and available to complete the required work. Informing the CXO team leads when resources are suddenly available and have capacity to help on other projects / accounts. Updating resource bookings within WorkBook, Biglight’s central agency platform.
- Programme support: assisting the CXO teams to ensure best practice principles and workflows are implemented, in line with the Biglight CXO delivery process.
- Ad hoc support: stepping in and completing ad hoc tasks where necessary to ensure all projects are a success.
- Learning on the job: become an expert within Biglight on how we undertake and deliver CXO projects, learning the ropes with a desire to grow within the business.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience within the digital/creative industry as a Project Coordinator or similar.
- Experience of A/B/n projects in an agency environment advantageous.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Able to build strong relationships across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, a focused and positive approach, and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment.
- Can do attitude, with high standards of excellence and integrity, and excellent attention to detail.