We are looking for a Digital Designer to work as part of a busy creative team. You will provide accurate, timely and considered digital artwork to varying client specifications, ensuring that all briefs are answered within the parameters set, on-time and to the highest quality. You will also support the wider design team on campaigns.
With a keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver a consistent level of quality and execute in line with client briefs, this role requires the ability to manage your time and workload effectively and independently.
You will be a keen team player and a great multi-tasker, working collaboratively within the creative, UX teams and development teams in order to meet client deadlines and manage projects simultaneously.
This role requires experience of working within a studio environment and an understanding of Design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. We are looking for someone who is ready to play a key role within the design team, who will be able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, demonstrating great use of initiative while constantly striving to evolve your own skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS:
- Be on time with the deliverables and timings of briefs ensuring the brief is answered accurately and successfully
- Collaborate closely with and support the entire graphic team when workload permits
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Ensure that all work references and adheres to the relevant brand guidelines where necessary.
- Communicate immediately with your line manager, account teams or other relevant teams, when issues arise relating to the brief or the expected timelines.
- Present all work in a clear and concise manner, anticipating the likely level of detail to ensure that other departments can use the information with ease.
- Support Senior Creatives with pitch work as directed
- Ensure all project files are correctly named and filed on the Design server
- Complete all internal quality checklists for any relevant output
- On an ongoing basis monitor design trends in typography and graphic design to ensure that design work remains relevant
- Assist freelancers on studio systems, checklists and filing as required
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- A good understanding of graphic based design software – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of pixel perfect design and the creation of assets for front-end development
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are essential
- Experience of working in a commercial studio environment is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Keen attention to detail and timescales
- Keen sense of drive and initiative.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare (after 2 years service)
- Access to Perkbox Employee Benefits Platform
- Friday night drinks at the in house office bar
- Free office fruit
- Long service awards
- Birthday leave (after 2 years service)
- Regular company socials
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Benefits, aside from pension are non-contractual and are subject to change at any time.