We are looking for a talented Front End Developer to work on a variety of well-known websites helping them to continually improve and innovate through experimentation (A/B testing and Personalisation).
You’ll play a key role in a multidisciplinary team working alongside a UXer, Designer, Creative, Optimisation Analyst, Account Manager and Project Manager. And you’ll be supported by knowledgeable and experienced lead developers.
A positive attitude, adaptability and strong problem solving skills are all essential for this role due to the ambitiousness of our ideas and the variety of client websites and technologies we work with (different platforms, code-bases, integrations etc.).
This is a great role to grow your career and learn from a team that is the best at what they do.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 2 years experience as a Front End Developer (digital agency experience desirable)
- Able to work at pace with competing deadlines and adjust to differing client expectations
- Understanding of REST APIs and AJAX.
- NodeJS basics
- Proficient understanding of GIT version control
- Thirst to keep current with Front End Technologies (eg. Headless architecture, ECMA6, WebP images)
- Experience of CSS-Preprocessor (SASS)
- Experience with GULP task runners
- Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Knowledge and experience of Cross Browser, cross-platform and cross-device testing..
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Experience working in a team e.g. with UXers, designers, other developers.
Desirable skills and experience:
- A/B Testing experience using tools such as Optimizely, Qubit, Monetate
- Full-stack development languages would be advantageous.
- Client-facing experience across multiple accounts
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.