We are looking for an Optimisation Analyst with a successful track record in data analysis for ecommerce and a good understanding of experimentation (A/B/n testing, MVT) and personalisation. You will be confident presenting to clients, secure in the knowledge that your data insights and recommendations are based on sound analysis.
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team alongside UX Specialists, Designers, Creatives to help our clients continually improve the customer experience, increase conversions rates and grow revenues.
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis with web analytics and other tools to uncover new opportunities, answer existing questions, expand upon initial ideas from qualitative research, quantify and prioritise.
- Write data-informed hypotheses working alongside the rest of the team
- Design experiments that deliver solid results and insights
- Estimate potential impact from proposed experiments or personalised experiences
- Work alongside the development team to set up experiments on a variety of testing tools
- Conduct expert analysis of test results and produce recommendations for next steps and follow-on ideas.
- Clearly present results back to the clients in a way that they can understand
- Keep abreast of the wider industry, continuously learning about Analysis techniques and strategies, experimentation and personalisation in order to improve our methodologies & quality of test ideas.
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Excellent understanding and application of Web Analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience of data analysis
- Ability to be unbiased and objective when it comes to the analysis of data
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce
- Very good understanding of retail and other related sectors
- The ability to clearly explain data insights in a way that everyone can understand