We are looking for an Web Analyst with a successful track record in data analysis for ecommerce and a keen interest in the field of experimentation (A/B/n testing, MVT) and personalisation. You will be confident presenting to clients, secure in the knowledge that your data insights and recommendations are based on sound analysis.
No recruitment agencies please.
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team alongside UX Specialists, Designers, Creatives to help our clients continually improve the customer experience, increase conversions rates and grow revenues.
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis with web analytics and other tools to uncover new opportunities, answer existing questions, expand upon initial ideas from qualitative research, quantify and prioritise.
- Write data-informed hypotheses working alongside the rest of the team
- Plan experiments that deliver solid results and insights
- Estimate potential impact from proposed experiments or personalised experiences
- Work alongside the development team to set up experiments on a variety of testing tools
- Conduct expert analysis of test results and produce recommendations for next steps and follow-on ideas.
- Clearly present results back to the clients in a way that they can understand
- Keep abreast of the wider industry, continuously learning about Analysis techniques and strategies, experimentation and personalisation in order to improve our methodologies & quality of test ideas.
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Excellent understanding and application of Web Analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience of data analysis
- Ability to be unbiased and objective when it comes to the analysis of data
- Good understanding of e-commerce
- Very good understanding of retail and other related sectors
- The ability to clearly explain data insights in a way that everyone can understand