We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead / hands on Quality Assurance Manager to join Biglight and manage the QA process across both traditional web design and development and our Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO) offering.
This role would ideally suit a passionate Quality Assurance Lead looking to make the move up to Quality Assurance Manager.
Working with our discipline leads to define and structure the Quality Assurance processes within Biglight. Devising test strategies that meet the needs of our website build and CXO workstreams, defining the correct browser and device matrices to be implemented and ensuring relevant acceptance criteria is agreed between Biglight and our clients.
No recruitment agencies please.
What you’ll do on a day to day basis
Working across multiple delivery teams, we need someone who can hit the ground running, get involved early in each of the projects and devise relevant test plans and scripts, ahead of performing the required visual, functional, accessible and regression testing tasks. Management of our internal Quality Assurance resource and our external Quality Assurance partners/providers will also be a key part of this role.
Skills, experience and professional attributes
- Have extensive experience as a Quality Assurance Lead and have a desire to move into Quality Assurance Management
- Full understanding of Web Development / Quality Assurance / Defect Management Lifecycles
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Testpad, Litmus)
- Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail, committed to delivering results in fast moving environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of providing strong estimates and explaining test results to project teams and stakeholders
- A great team player who brings people together
- Any experience / understanding of MV / AB testing and optimisation tools (e.g. Monetate, Cubit, Optimisely) is a bonus