The Senior Account Manager role is responsible for leading our work with clients and their accounts. You’ll lead a team of Account Specialists to deliver work delivered to brief, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
All the while, you’ll be acting to nurture the client-agency relationship growing opportunities for the future through consistent delivery and remarkable service.
This isn’t your usual highly structured, highly process driven, hierarchical agency. If you’re yearning for somewhere different, somewhere that proudly breaks away from the norm, working in a fresh, entrepreneurial, creative led environment, it’s hard to imagine a better role.
It goes without saying that as a Senior Account Manager you’ve got bags of agency experience and you’ll have delivered projects and work that involves initial research, establishing criteria, idea generation and approaches, through to negotiation, securing final agreements and being accountable for delivering the brief. You’ll need to be happy sitting with clients and developing strategy as well as being hands on and delivering projects too.
What you’ll do on a day to day basis:
- Create and develop long term business relationships with existing and potential clients
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate client briefs
- Preparing & attending pitches & meetings
Ownership of the work end-to-end, from briefing, strategy, creative, execution and evaluation – to agreed brief, scope, timings and budget
- Responsible for the effective and organised management of client feedback to the agency and any push backs from agency to client
- Ensuring your Account Director and Business Lead are aware of potential issues with suggested solutions before they escalate.
- Be the eyes and ears of the agency
- Maintain a highly visible and responsive presence for the client and know how to get teams internally working together to deliver remarkable results for our clients.
- Be the expert on the client’s product and guidelines whilst gaining an understanding of their industry/market
- Lead your client team to deliver the work collaboratively
- Be the client’s trusted partner
- Have the overview of the Account and manage it to deliver on time, budget and the quality that we expect
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- You’ll be a strong negotiator, with the ability to be be a strategic thinker and then execute a plan operationally.
- You’ll be a self motivated, driven person able to be a team player, but also act independently to get things done.
- You’ll be a strong presenter of pitches, with the ability to build rapport and credibility with clients.
- You’ll already have significant experience of managing Accounts for clients, in an agency or e- commerce environment