As a Senior Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO) Project Manager at Biglight, you will be responsible for the initiation and ongoing management of the Biglight CXO Delivery process from concept to delivery, across multiple clients within one of our account teams.
This is a client facing role requiring effective communication and management across all disciplines as well as relevant external partners and suppliers. You will lead Biglight’s A/B/n experiment offering and inspire both our UK and global clients.
You will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way we deliver for our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS
- Project skills: responsible for the successful ownership, management and delivery of CXO / ad hoc projects, with high-quality project deliverables, on time and on budget. Effectively resource your project to completion. Set up and facilitate internal post-project review sessions and share learnings with relevant parties.
- Delivery skills: manage the delivery process, from planning and production, through live and analysis to 100%. Anticipate, manage and mitigate issues and risks as they occur. Manage ongoing expectations of clients and any relations with software / application partners.
- Creative support: inspire and deliver amazing work, both from yourself and from others who work with you. Influence, where appropriate, a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments, and successfully apply them to working practices.
- Budget and financial management: Accurately compile estimates for prioritised experiments and projects. Ensure Biglight clients balance value for money with results. Track spend and highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen. All projects to be delivered within the Biglight CXO delivery process. Ensure the quality and peer review of documentation and deliverables within the project.
- Building relationships: build strong internal and external relationships. Obtain a high level of internal team and client satisfaction across all projects.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience within the digital/creative industry as a producer or project manager.
- Experience of delivering A/B/n projects in an agency environment or similar.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, spinning multiple plates for multiple clients at any given time.
- Experience of presenting to clients and capable of excellent communication in any environment.
- Experience of implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Experience of multilingual production development desirable.
- Able to build strong relationships and achieve results under potentially difficult circumstances.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, a focused and positive approach, and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment.
- Strong customer service ethos, with high standards of excellence and integrity, and excellent attention to detail.