We are looking for a middleweight UX specialist with a proven background in UX. You will be confident advising clients and the team, basing your findings on solid user-centred evidence, data and knowledge of wider UX practices. You will have proven experience of conducting and observing users in research sessions, carrying out heuristic reviews as well as a strong knowledge base gained through education and/or self-learning. You will also be passionate about creating solutions to the opportunities uncovered and testing these ideas out either in the labs or through A/B testing.
No recruitment agencies please.
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with the various specialisms at Biglight including creative, content, optimisation and development to create remarkable customer experiences for our clients.
- To carry out heuristic reviews of live websites / journeys alongside other supporting insights and data to uncover opportunities for improving the experience.
- Set up all types of research activities such as usability testing studies, groups research sessions, remote testing, surveys etc.
- Write thorough recruitment briefs based on information from the client and the objectives
- Observe / collaboratively note take with clients and Moderate usability testing research sessions in our dedicated labs
- Analyse results from research, data analysis, surveys and A/B testing results and create practical recommendations and hypotheses to take into prototypes and further A/B testing.
- Write findings reports and/or presentations, confidently talking through the results to clients.
- Create experience design recommendations and A/B test ideas based on behavioural, heuristic and data analysis, that align with business objectives
- Produce wireframing / prototyping to illustrate recommended journeys, interactions using a variety of tools.
- Convert recommendations into experiment hypotheses for CXO
- Create new journey maps and personas.
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Very good understanding of a User Centred Design process, User research methodologies and various tools
- Very good understanding of UX principles and how we apply UX to help our clients improve the customer experience and increase revenues
- Analytical skillset including deep dives on data and research
- Good understanding of wireframing tools
- Good sketching (pen & paper), wireframing, prototyping skills
- Ability to be unbiased and objective when it comes to the analysis of data and research findings
- Commercially aware when it comes to UX and CXO
- Ability to present and talk through findings and design rationale to clients
- Ability to critique website journeys and point out potential opportunities for improvements on-the-fly in front of clients