We are looking for an Web Analyst (Optimisation) with a successful track record in ecommerce/retail and a keen interest in the field of experimentation (A/B/n testing, MVT) and personalisation. You will be confident presenting to clients, secure in the knowledge that your data insights and recommendations are based on sound analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team alongside UX Specialists, Designers, Creatives to help our clients continually improve the customer experience, increase conversions rates and grow revenues.
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis with web analytics and other tools to uncover new opportunities, answer existing questions, expand upon initial ideas from qualitative research, quantify and prioritise.
- Write data-informed hypotheses working alongside the rest of the team
- Plan experiments that deliver solid results and insights
- Estimate potential impact from proposed experiments or personalised experiences
- Work alongside the development team to set up experiments on a variety of testing tools
- Conduct expert analysis of test results and produce recommendations for next steps and follow-on ideas.
- Clearly present results back to the clients in a way that they can understand
- Keep abreast of the wider industry, continuously learning about Analysis techniques and strategies, experimentation and personalisation in order to improve our methodologies & quality of test ideas.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent understanding and application of Web Analytics such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience of data analysis
- Ability to be unbiased and objective when it comes to the analysis of data
- Good understanding of e-commerce
- Very good understanding of retail and other related sectors
- The ability to clearly explain data insights in a way that everyone can understand
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare (after 2 years service)
- Access to Perkbox Employee Benefits Platform
- Friday night drinks at the in house office bar
- Free office fruit
- Long service awards
- Birthday leave (after 2 years service)
- Regular company socials
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Benefits, aside from pension are non-contractual and are subject to change at any time.