Biglight at UX Live 2017
We’re excited to announce that Biglight’s Director of UX & Optimisation, Chris Gibbins, will be running the “Customer Experience Optimisation for Ecommerce” workshop at this years’ UX.LIVE event in London.
This workshop will be perfect for you if you’re a practitioner (UXer, Analyst, Designer, Optimiser), a manager, or a product owner working in Ecommerce. The workshop will provide you with practical strategies, methods and ideas to take away and apply to your own businesses.
The workshop will cover:
- Benchmarking and how use this to identify the areas of the journey with the most potential and how to calculate the business-worth of this
- Most effective ‘research and analysis’ techniques to uncover the biggest opportunities and how to turn these insights into design improvements
- How to prioritise and put together an optimisation roadmap
- The art and science of experimentation (A/B testing, personalisation, prototype testing). How to get the best out of your testing strategy, including techniques for designing tests and analysing the results
- What a successful CXO programme should look like and what you should aim for in terms of results
A little bit more about the event…
UX Live has been built upon a growing popularity of The UX Crunch, Europe’s leading monthly UX networking event. The UX Crunch are renowned for their monthly meet-ups, conferences and workshops across the UK and Europe, and have brought together over 5000 UX and design professionals in the last year alone.
The event will be held over two days at Cavendish Conference Centre, London on the 26th and 27th October. Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite.